Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello Everyone,
I know it has been one month. Yikes!!! We survived the Holidays. It was a great Christmas! We spent time with family and friends. It was great fun. We even got to see family we haven't seen for a while. We spent one week with a sick baby and all are doing much better now. Thank goodness. I forgot what a good nights sleep is. I am so thankful for sleep. Now that school has once again begun, life can start fast forwarding. I am surprised how quickly time flies. Mackenzie and Kathryn are playing Basketball and it keeps us all hopping. Davis will be playing a little later. I can not believe how old my children are getting. I am now starting to understand my oldest sisters life. Running older children all over and draggin little ones to boot. At least, everything is close so I don't have to go to far. Church is good now that we have it at nine AM. YEAH!!!! Now when we get up we are not getting ready for church all morning. Lily seems to do ok, even though morning is her prime napping time. James loves nursery. So the run down. We are all doing well. Mackenzie is glad to have her teacher back from maternity leave. She is discovering new friends, still reading "Warriors", playing computer and so forth. I took her shopping for clothes and she hated it the whole time. She is too much like her mother. She is playing Basketball with some of the girls in our ward and her grade. It is a great experience for her. Kathryn is playing AAU ball and she loves it. She is loving fourth grade and has suddenly become interested in reading again. She is great with Lily. She loves to go shopping with her mother, but thanks Santa for taking care of that shopping trip. Davis is are toothless first grader. Slowly those front teeth are coming in. She is a silly girl. She loves school and all her friends at school. She has already started talking birthday party. I told her that she wasn't allowed to ask me about it until March 1st. She is getting better at remembering to obey things like that. We will see. As you can see in the picture James and Davis have great fun together. James loves his sisters. He goes crazy boy when they come home. We are trying to convince him the potty is the place, but he doesn't seem to think so. Lily is loving baby food and is thinking about moving. I am doing great. I am grateful to have the holidays over. I didn't send Christmas cards until after new years, but oh well. I feel like I have my brain back. I do know I function better when I am busy. So why I keep saying yes, I will never understand. Anyhow, I hope everyone's new year is going well. I am very thankful for all the many blessings we have been given.

No comments: