Well another month come and gone. However, time flies when you are having fun. Valentines day was great! It was the longest weekend ever. All seven of us got sick out both ends. Nice long weekend! After recovering we have been enjoying each others company. Lily has joined Diva School and apparently James would like to join also. We have been acquiring pink and brown attire for Easter/ Aunt Reilly and Uncle Shem's wedding. James thought his tie was not enough. So after church he wanted to be a princess. Silly Boy. We are excited to all be matching, however only with colors. I am almost done finding clothes. It is like a treasure hunt. Anyhow, life is good we had a great get together with the Blacker side of things. We even played human fuse ball. This was fun except, after five children I had to visit the man about a horse syndrome affected me. Spring break has officially started and we are so glad. We are doing a little of this and that. I would really like to get to Idaho Falls. Anyhow, life is busy and so I am pretty lame about my blog. I must do better.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Well another month come and gone. However, time flies when you are having fun. Valentines day was great! It was the longest weekend ever. All seven of us got sick out both ends. Nice long weekend! After recovering we have been enjoying each others company. Lily has joined Diva School and apparently James would like to join also. We have been acquiring pink and brown attire for Easter/ Aunt Reilly and Uncle Shem's wedding. James thought his tie was not enough. So after church he wanted to be a princess. Silly Boy. We are excited to all be matching, however only with colors. I am almost done finding clothes. It is like a treasure hunt. Anyhow, life is good we had a great get together with the Blacker side of things. We even played human fuse ball. This was fun except, after five children I had to visit the man about a horse syndrome affected me. Spring break has officially started and we are so glad. We are doing a little of this and that. I would really like to get to Idaho Falls. Anyhow, life is busy and so I am pretty lame about my blog. I must do better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Lily is a little doll and so is James in his skirt, silly boy. So what else do you need, I am out and about a lot and can keep my eyes open. We sure miss you guys!
OMG James is such a cutie even if he wants to be a princess for an afternoon. We miss having another boy Gunnar's age around.
Oh, James, what a silly boy! Takes after his dad, I guess! Yes, post more often! I love seeing your pics & reading your post!
I haven't even started my girls dresses, yet, but hopefully will in the next week or two! I know, whenever I see anything pink & brown I have to investigate!
hello Wagoner family! it was so fun to look through your blog. My fam. has been sick too the last couple weeks! its been going around! your kids are growing so fast!
James! Don't let those sisters do it to you.
We love you guys!!
Pam-
I just ran into your blog from Katee Bakes, our blog is private so if you want added in just e-mail me, chelle_nielson@yahoo.com, your family is darling!
Post a Comment