School are daze are here again. I cannot believe summer is over. However, with a three year old who needs some serious calm in his life, I can say that I glad to be back on schedule.
Mackenzie started Middle school this year and wow. It was nice to go to her school and see where she would be. This helps my anxiety levels. She also has a really good friend in all her classes with her. I am very glad for this. She is branching out and playing the trumphet. No orchestra out in Middleton, so she wants to give band a try. I am glad she is going for it.
Kathryn and Davis got to once again try out a new Elementary school. The first day was rough. However, by the end of the week everyone has found new friends and it is good. They really love the principal. He seems to be like a Grandpa to all of the children. I will be glad once our house is done, so I don't have to keep driving back and forth twice a day.
James and Lily are loving the mommy time. It has been nice to slow down and catch up on some things that I neglect during the summer. However, now I have to motivate myself to pack. HMMMMMM. Only well. It looks like Thanksgiving time is our finish point. Let us hope that comes quickly. I am ready to be organized and not weed someone else's flower beds. Anyhow, life is crazy, but good. We will soon be having a new addition to our house. No, not a baby, yikes! But, I might rather have Bleu Cheese come back from the dead. (He was our pet fish and he lived for almost 18 months. ) We will become cat owners pretty soon. Hopefully the cat won't run away after living with James and Lily chasing it all day! It will be a great adventure. Anyhow, hopefully now that things have slowed down I can be more diligent!
7 years ago




1 comment:
I think our James and Brynn will be good prep for the kitty to adjust to James and Lily! James loves to carry the cats around and try to hold them! He's gotten more than one scratch from them by doing this, but it doesn't seem to deter him for long!
Can't wait to see your new house when it is all done!
Post a Comment