Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Little Changes

School is still there and I am already sick of driving the 6 miles to Purple Sage. I don't know how my charter school friends like it. I now remember why we didn't wait the rest of the year out in Caldwell. Oh well, it does give me an excuse to drive by our house two times a day. I am sure the workers wonder who the crazy person is. Oh well.
We did make a slight addition to our family. We now have 6 girls and 2 boys in our house. We have a little girl kitten named "Zoe". They wanted to name her Tuffin after one of my childhood cats. However, I told them their was only one Tuffin. She is proving to be quite a fun kitten. She has started sleeping in the girls room. She paws to get in there while they are at school. She likes to be where we are at. Last night, we were all downstairs, except Lily who was in bed and we heard Lily cry. Well miss Zoe was trying to snuggle up to Lily in bed and Lily didn't really appreciate that. So you know, we have one more girl. She is really a silly little cat, but she is great with the kids and seems to love people. I am very glad that the Bodily's broke her in for us.
They did a great job!
We are hoping to be moving by Thanksgiving. We are both very ready. I am feeling very antsy to organize and don't feel much desire to become organized in someone else's house.

No comments: