Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well I cannot believe that it is October 31. This is James third Halloween and the poor boy is sick as a dog. I guess he can actually go trick or treating on his fourth halloween. Oh well, thanks to a very generous grandma the girls had reprief from their boredom. She took them to the Canyon County courthouse for trick or treating. It was going to be an extremely action packed day and most of the plans are out. What a bummer, we had a party planned with some good old friends and our children today. I am very sad about that. Perhaps, this is why I don't care if much gets done today. Oh well, the girls were bummed out also. Not much you can do with vomit. Anyhow, at least the little guy is sleeping. We had a fun family party last saturday with the Blacker side and it was good. At least the kids had that. we did a few games and cookie frosting with Grandma. Hopefully, James feels better as we have a family baptism tomorrow! Mackenzie is a Horse Jockey this year, thanks to Grandma Wagoner. Kathryn is a BSU fan and DAvis is my little witch. They were excited and a little crazy for the day to finally come. Lily has somewhat of congestion herself. So I am relieved to not put her into the cold. Zach is extremely busy working in the Elections office. Since, he works under the Clerk and the clerk is in charge of the elections office. We will be glad when it is November 5. Hopefully he will get that day off! The girls have finished one quarter of school and I cannot believe it. They are all doing well in school and we love their teachers. It is almost surreal to be where we are. Life is very good, not always easy, but we are grateful for everything we have. Now if we could just find a house. I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween with their children. What a fun, fun day!

2 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I spotted your blog on Betsy's and hope you don't mind that I read. When I was in 5th grade I had the flu and that was so bad. I missed school and thought that I could go out that night but no such luck. Being sick on holidays is the worst.

Kari said...

I was sad to hear that you had a sick little guy on Halloween. I got sick last night and today as well. It's kind of sad to see everyone around me enjoying all this yummy candy!! I hope your other kids got to go out and have fun.