7 years ago
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
October 10 and on and on
This week has been crazy so far. Zach did not work monday and we spent the morning getting teeth cleaned at the dentist literally. At least James likes to watch the cartoons at Dr. Mooso's. Then we went on an adventure with the kids to a park in Eagle for Family Home Evening. It is a great little city park tucked into a subdivision, so naturally no one is there. Then we ventured to a sad looking subdivision in star by the river and well lets just say some serious rednecks were hunting and scared the crap out myself when they shot their gun off. The best was in the morning when James woke up and was grumpy. I told him I loved him and he resonded no you don't love me. Good giggles for mom. Tuesday was crazy but good to see old friends. I had my first home enrichment and they either think gianormous nerd or whatever. Glad it is over. Like every ward it is an ecclectic group. I will still stick to the down home cookin' folks. Don't care much for those thinking it's thier job to run everyone's business. Only took me 34 years to quit doing that myself. Anyhow, Zach is gone to mutual in jeans, of which he hates, but no shorts is the rule. He has not worn them for one year. He hates them. Oh well. Davis has a field trip friday and then the family is going to Linder farms for fun. Saturday I am sure I will get my yearly zit for pictures, thats how it is for me. Nice to have a family picture though. Anyhow, all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How funny, last night James kept insisting that Brad did not love him. He kept saying, "Daddy not love me". He wasn't sad about it, just said it so matter of factly! We finally convinced him that his daddy did love him!!
Thanks for updating us. I can't believe that Zack doesn't like jeans - that's totally crazy! I am sure that you will find your place in your new ward, and congrats on your new calling. Busy, but fun! :] Sounds like your country life is FULL of family, which is what it should be!
Post a Comment