Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy Days are Here Again

Happy Holidays everyone. The time to reflect and think of the true spirit of Christmas. Or perhaps, glancing at ones calendar often and hoping that you don't forget something. Crazy, crazy, crazy days. I suppose I just have to buck up and go forward. Everyone is well, Thanksgiving was good. I hope everyone keeps a level head this season. Goodluck to you! I don't know what kind of blogging I will get done this month. We have family parties, ward parties, pianos to play, projects at school, cookies for school, work parties, yikes. I know that everyone can relate at some point in their life. What a crazy way to celebrate Christmas, however, it is fun creating and giving to others. So the haste in it is muted somewhat by the end result. So remember smile while you are baking your 500th cookie and changing your 6 millionth dirty diaper. All is well when we smile!

3 comments:

Family of Fun said...

HA! I will be smiling! I am grateful that my schedule is only half that crazy. I only have one Christmas Concert (for both kids) and one Christmas Party. Perhaps I will bake goods for Christmas or make rice bags (a nice way to warm up toes when it's cold, up here). Jason works nights now, and is home everyday but Sunday, so it is nice to see him so much before he goes off to POST (police school in Meridian) in January, when we will only see him Fri night-Sun afternoon! I am going to slow down and ENJOY this Christmas and its simplicity! :] No crowds! No shopping! Making homemade Christmas gifts - simple and cheap! Oh yeah!

Hannah said...

Hey Pam I just foudn you through Kristi Miller. I am glad I am not the only one who feels life is chaos through the holidays! I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. We sure do miss you guys.

Family of Fun said...

Ok, so I don't have your email address saved in my email, so I thought I would leave a comment this way. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHRISTMAS STUFF! You have no idea how inspired you are/were! Jason is making the kids gifts for christmas which won't be much. I told mom I got the package and she said it was supposed to be a surprise? But, there were nametag labels in there, i.e. to:Megan From: the wagoners. Are these from Santa or from you? - Confused in McCall?